Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Looking forward to the future

So I've spent the past two weeks trying to figure out what to do with my life. I have finally figured everything out and it is a huge relief.
I'm pursuing a career in dental hygiene and will take prerequisite courses this coming school year and then transfer into a dental hygiene program. I have a few options as to where I will go-one in Utah and two in North Carolina-but I'm undecided for the time being.
I'm also planning to move into a real apartment next semester and escape the dorms.
Isn't it beautiful?



This apartment is barely more than I pay for the dorm I'm living in now and it is way better. Plus laundry is included in the price. I'm really excited to be moving on to a better living space. My dorm right now is annoying and it makes you seem like a 4th grader. It's almost embarrassing to tell people where you live if you're in the dorms. That won't be a problem for much longer!
I have 80 days left in the semester and I cannot wait to be home. My parents are trying to get my return flight date moved so I don't have to wait two weeks after the end of the semester to go home. 
Stay lovely!

1 comment:

  1. You can always go visit family in SLC for 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete