Monday, May 9, 2011

Down the rabbit hole

So I went to the Academic Advising Center today. I took a bunch of tests and talked with a peer counselor. It is quite possible that I will stumble into the wonderful world of nursing and not dental hygiene.
My only problem is that I am behind for both of the choices I'm considering. WHY??????
Why do I have to like so so so many things. I can't make up my mind half the time. Now that I actually know what I want to do (after switching my major twice) it will take me longer to get into a program because I have to take the prerequisites.
I know that one extra year or semester will seem like nothing in 20 years when I'm doing what I've always wanted. I'm not worried too much about it. My biggest problem right now is just figuring out which program I want to be in.
There are great options at BYU-I, but also at home in North Carolina. Honestly, I'd rather be home. Plus I need a car for the program here and I complete the program in four continuous semesters. No time to go home and work like I usually would. I guess I'm just going to have to work really hard when I'm home and see what I can do. I just know that being a nurse is exactly what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment